Sunday 28 September 2008

Cats and Computers!!!

Hello all, sorry it has been so long in posting but i have a good excuse!

I had been off sick recovering from a nasty bout of tonsillitis and had just made myself a cup of coffee and some cheese on toast. I walked back to the lounge to continue watching day time telly !! when i tripped over 1 of my cats, the coffee went over my laptop. Arrghhh. So i quickly tried to clean it up, had to pour coffee out of the laptop and get it off the floor. And if that was not bad enough i then heard a munching sound!! Yes you guessed it the same B***** cat was stealing my cheese on toast. Grrrrrr.
He was booted out of the cat flap very quickly. As for the laptop it has died and gone to laptop heaven. So had to wait to get another from work, at least it was not mine!!

So that is my excuse.

Sam XX

No comments: